Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Green Smoothies

When I see a green drink I automatically think it must be mint. I like mint, I like mint shakes, so where's the mint green smoothie?

Not here!
Though I might try this Shamrock Smoothie from National Geographic Little Kids



Just look at this! Really, just look at it, cause it could be addicting if I taste it. It sure looks like I'd like it.
Chocolate Mint Green Smoothie from The Healthy Foodie.
If it's healthy, maybe I should try it!



This is white, but on a green napkin.
Cucumber Mint Smoothie from Sailu's Kitchen



Okay, this really is not green, but it's mint, and it sounds yummy - and I love raspberries!
Raspberry Sweet Mint Smoothie from A Beautiful Mess



Not mint, but green!
I love avocado too, so this Avocado Smoothie from Family Fun is probably a great treat.



If anyone reads this ... and has a green mint smoothie recipe they love ... I'd love for you to share it with me.
You can comment below or email me at mystuffroom@gmail.com
Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...