Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Lovely Wedding Look

From Green Wedding Shoes

Great backdrop


The backdrop is against an old looking fence line (hard to see in this photo, but there are more photos HERE - and notice the garland along the isle side of the chairs


Lovely favors


More garland - and notice the Sign our Quilt sign with fabric squares in a basket on the table. I suppose the guests sign the fabric square instead of a book ... or maybe also a book somewhere else.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...