Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bright and Solid Color Combos

Color from Style Me Pretty





Color from Lovely Little Details





I've had this photo in my photo gallery for a long time and haven't found the place I originally found it. I include it anyway because it does go nicely with the colors in this post.


I love that paper lanterns are so easy to store. They just fold right up, like these from dhgate.com



Here is some great color to serve up in fruit spritzers. Get the recipe from Martha Stewart
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...