Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Because She Loves Blue

The Perfect Palette



So Calming! Brown Dress With White Dots


Blue Cobalt Jars at The Wedding Chicks


Green Wedding Shoes


Style Me Pretty
I love the look of this wedding. It's all so beautiful. The bouquet is great. The blue plates are not too visible from this view, but they are there.




I posted this earlier, but wanted to show it with my blue things. It is really pretty and I can see other colors being added to make a different, yet equally beautiful arrangement. Style Me Pretty


Beautiful blue flowers bouquet from Style Me Pretty



Bead Stems from Etsy


Style Me Pretty


From Our Best Bites.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...