Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ribbon

Sheer ribbon and ??? What is that leafy garland with it? It's a nice and simple, clean look blowing in the breeze. Style Me Pretty



I like this look! Ruffled

The way the ribbon was tied together in smaller sections instead of one long section adds character.


A great way to add color. The Brides Cafe



Ribbons on chairs is a nice look that we see often. A few are found on this blog searching CHAIRS in the archives. This chair with green, tan, cream color ribbons is from Green Wedding Shoes


Easy way to add color to a solid table cloth. These were found on Etsy


Ribbon Wreath from flickr


DIY for Ribbon Wands from Hey Gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...