Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Liquid Refreshment

Remember that I was saving The Look in this post, not really saving recipes. However, there are some drink ideas and recipes.

Here's a nice look - the sign, the dispensers, the cups on the shelf... at Ruffled


These are my favorite glasses when I see drinks on line. They just look so nice filled with a pretty drink and a fancy straw or stirring stick, some ice and/or fruit. I like them a lot. I find that they are quite expensive though. They are Highball Glasses. Both are from Williams-Sonoma
HERE and HERE


Keep the bugs out...summer time idea...from Martha Stewart


So Refreshing! Love the Look! DIY for the Sizzle Sticks at Hostess with the Mostess


Another yellow drink ... a recipe from my mother ... Banana Slush.

Here is the recipe for this delicious yellow slushy drink.
Mix together the following ingredients:
12 oz can frozen orange juice
6 oz can lemon juice or lemonade
48 oz can pineapple juice
4 cups sugar
6 cups water
5 ripe bananas, mashed
Freeze.
Add 7-up before serving. It will take about 6 large bottles for this mixture.


Rainbow drink pictured on Cutest Food
It's just frozen cubes of KoolAid with 7-up or Sprite.


Okay, I love this glass too! The color is so cute and the crystal sugared rim is such a fun touch to top off this lovely look. This look is from Brenda's Wedding Blog
I have seen black straws in pink lemonade or in yellow lemonade and they are so cute.


Though these are my favorite glasses, I also love the look of jars and bottles. Oh so much fun!

And I love the paper straws - have I already said that? From sippystix.blogspot.com



They are making those cute straws longer now. I'm so glad ... longer means they will fit the bottles I have.
The Sugar Diva

Fun and cute covered can to hold the drink and utensils from Organizing Made Fun


Apple juice or cider with cinnamon sugared rim is really fun. Didn't save and can't find this site. Oh my!


Cider in a jar with twine and cinnamon from Pinterest
Lovin' the warm drinks for the cold weather. Here's a few ideas.
10 Warm and Wonderful Slow Cooker Drinks from BHG (I won't use all of them due to an alcoholic ingredient, but I like the idea of the slow cooker keeping it warm.

The pink and yellow are so sweet together. imgfave


I love bottles and straws, and they look so cute in this box/drawer at Style Me Pretty


These jars look big enough that they could be the refill pitchers at each table for a great summer gathering. Project Wedding


So Cute!
RubyJu


Martha Stewart


Wrapped in Denim. Postcards and Pretties


Pinterest


Colorful drinks at Green Wedding Shoes



Simple cute - string/sisal with a button. Green Wedding Shoes


Lovin' the fruit look and surely the flavor too.
Flavored Water from Jamie Oliver


These colors work anytime, but are great for fall! Pinterest


Apple slices in the dispenser from Pinterest


Love the apple slice on an apple cider. The look from Creative Culinary


Pinterest


Simply Blueberry. Wedding Wire

I think the blueberries would be great in this
White Punch (It's clear, not white! If spilled it doesn't stain!)
Mix
6 oz. Limeade concentrate diluted as directed on package
8 cups water
3 cups sugar
Freeze to slush.
Add
2 quarts 7-up.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...