Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 4, 2011

Cupcakes

Do they taste as good as they look? Mini Cupcakes with great decor at Green Wedding Shoes.



These do taste as good as they look. They were served at our last wedding and were so delicious. (Made by the bride's sister, with the help of friends.)


Gigi's Cupcakes (Yip! That first cupcake does have bacon on the top. I'd love to try it.)


Cupcake bar, add your own topping. Looks fun! Green Wedding Shoes



Another cupcake bar from Pinterest


I love a frilly looking cupcake. Haven't made them, but love the look. Vintage Rose Brocante


Beautiful! Ndulgence


TeaCupCake deviantART These are cute for the dessert already placed on the tables, and for the teacups to be the favors.


DIY Cupcake Stands Modern Moments Also cute for each place setting and favor. Maybe fun in assorted colors.


Ribbon can hold your cupcakes too. WOW! Great Colors! From Oh Cupcakes


Clear containers can hold your cupcake papers Torie Jayne


Cupcake Cupcake Toppers from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen (I think the mini cupcake on top is a mini Reeses cup...yum!)


Fishing Pole Cupcake at Easy Cupcakes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...