Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wonderful Windows

I was originally looking for the single window standing in the garden, but found a window wedding with it. Black|White
 
--
 
 great idea from Flickr
 
--
 
Great Creation from RoboJunker
 
--
 
These two come from CALFINDER
 
--
 
Lace on the window...display it. The Wright's House
 
--
 
Such a great look. Hang old windows. I love the chairs, the tables, the yard, ...the Look found at this wedding on Green Wedding Shoes
 
--
 
Beautiful Wedding at Style Me Pretty
 
--
 
This is a very nice look. Window (or door) at the fence, the chairs at the table...ahhhh! Green Wedding Shoes
 
--
 
Great look for an outdoor window room, using a few old windows. Pinterest
 
--
 
 
--
 
Green Wedding Shoes has this great looking Window house or shed or gazebo or .... A great garden room.
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...