Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Themed Party Bars

Trail Mix Bar from Sweetie Pie Style
I like the creative listing on burlap showing what is available, the assorted filled jars, and the small jars as containers for the guests to fill with their choice of the assorted trail mix items (and it doubles as their favors).


Cheese Bar from Sweetie Pie Style


Check out Sweetie Pie Style for more ideas like; Donut, Cider, and Spud Bars.

Shortcake Sliders Bar Elizabeth Anne Designs


How about some more breakfast bars?
Cereal Bar from My Cakies


Pancake Bar from Green Wedding Shoes


Yogurt Bar Pizzazzerie


Choose a color theme like this one. It' certainly Sweet in Pink from SnowyBliss


A Few More Bar Ideas Coming Up In Future Posts.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...