Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Milk and Cookies Bar

I love the milk and cookies bar, and I especially love the milk served in milk bottles. They can be re-filled quite easily from drink dispensers. Bake it Pretty


Re-use small bottles and label them. Spray paint the outer sides of the lid to cover up any old label. Sitting bottles in ice is a great way to keep it cold. EventTagious Daily Inspiration Blog


Cartons on ice work too. (don't know where I found this)


Celebrations at Home



Elly B Events


Cookie Jars. Honey & Fitz

Wouldn't it be great to have assorted REAL cookie jars and crocks (depending on the occasion of course).


Don't know where I found this, but like the idea of wrapped cookies. Even a wrapped assortment.


Wrapped And/Or Bagged Cookies Ornari


Cookie Bag DIY Ishtar Olivera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...