Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bottles and Jars


Square or triangular bottle wrapped in string or twine. Twigs with the flowers. Ruffled


It's all so great! This photo comes from Etsy. It seems that they sell the lids/frogs only. I am not affiliated with them in any way...just like the Look.


Green bottles with yellow flowers. Maybe small red jars with candles. Clear bottles with candle sticks. Green Wedding Shoes


Hanging Jars. These jars on the right might have ribbons in them??? Green Wedding Shoes.


Jars and a few slices of wood, doilies and beautiful flowers...just a few of my favorite things. She Walks In Beauty


Bottles and vases. Style Me Pretty.


Bottles, Flowers, Spools. Ruffled


Bottles on a stick sound so strange, but look so cute. Fun idea I saw on Pinterest. It looks like these are sold for $49.00 Wow! - atwestend.com
I wonder how many they sell and if they come unassembled.
Thumb_PFR4001.jpg
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...