Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Blanket / Quilt Tents

This reminds me of the fun we used to have as children, hanging blankets and sheets all over our laundry lines at home. It was so fun and exciting, and we enjoyed every minute of it ... until clean up. Ours were fun, this is beautiful.
She Walks In Beauty


I don't remember where I first saw this, and while trying to find out I could only find it on Pinterest. But, this type of A frame tent is pretty simple and clever for outdoor rooms.


An A frame tent is ever so beautiful as an indoor area too. Like this next photo from Modern Parents Messy Kids. This site is full of indoor "Handmade Hideaways".


Lace Tent. Simply Bloom


Here is another photo I stored without the site info. I wish I had know then, what I know now...AND...I wish I knew now what I knew then, then I'd have the info I need. I add it here because I still like it and hope to find the info later.


I can't get the photo I saw on this site but there is a cool outdoor A frame made with branches HERE

When I was trying to find a couple of these tents that I had seen earlier I found this on Pinterest. It too, really reminded me of our blankets and sheets on the clothes line. We had 4 or 5 strings on our line so we could make them pretty big. Ours didn't have a peak at the top..., they were more flat..., but they were big and wonderful.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...