Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Create Scrapbooks Using Other Peoples Photos?

A few days ago I heard a commercial that said something like "nobody creates scrapbooks with hundreds of other people's photos". At least that is what I thought I heard. I wasn't watching the commercial but was just nearby and thought about what I heard after it was over. I don't even know what it was advertising.

I thought it was funny because that is exactly what I have been doing for months now. Maybe not scrapbooking other people's pictures, but they are gathering in rather numerous numbers in my computers photo gallery. I love to look at them...they inspire creativity.

I have been wanting to put those photos online somewhere, but it often costs to store so many, or I don't like the site layout, or I'm not sure where to go or what is available, so I decided to put them here, ready to view in time of need (or desire). I'll be adding to them as I find a new Look I Like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...