Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, September 12, 2011

2 favorites, and more...

Saucy's sprinkles is a blog with a little bit of everything. One thing I found exciting was chocolate chip filled raspberries. Mmmmm! Fresh Raspberries and Chocolate...two of my favorite things. I'm going to have to give it a try.




I saw a lot of cupcakes. There were potato chips, bundt cakes, homemade sprinkles, pepper steak, homemade ice cream, etc. I even saw a kitchen make-over....It's so what I want to do, but first I'd better catch up with my other projects.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...