Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Notice!

If you are a follower here you will have noticed that my posting has been lacking lately.
 
I'm not totally forgetting about this blog, and plan on a few posts later, but ...  It's a timing thing.  It's a mental thing. It's a concentration thing.  It's a desire thing. 
I don't want to give it up completely, but I just can't seem to wanna post much lately.  I haven't stopped liking things ..., just posting about them here.  I still love looking!
 
When I first started Pinterest I wasn't sure if I'd use it much, and then it just kept getting better and better.  I am actually really enjoying it.   It seems much easier for me right now.  So if you are interested you can check out my posting or pinning there.
 
 
 
I will be back here on occasion.  I need to get some work done in my house and I have a family reunion to plan this summer that will encourage more posting here. 
 
I just felt like I should apologize or at least make you aware of what was going on.  Life is going on, and it's kinda confusing and busy at the moment with the medical and the farm and the family and all of life.  I have to keep my mind on the things of most importance right now, so my daily posts here will be on hold.  I have a few coming up though, so it's not all on hold. I'll be back periodically!
 
 
***
 
I saw this on pinterest this morning as I was taking a quick peek.  I really like it! 
❤️
Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...