Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Love for a Lifetime



image from here



"Love at first sight is easy to understand; it's when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle."
-Amy Bloom
(seen at quotepixel)




image from here


Love It!  Fix It!


This next quote seemed funny at first, but it's often the case. I suppose that is why looking at each other for a lifetime is a miracle.






I love miracles!
I love my choice!








Here is another quote I really like (writing it from memory here, so I don't know where I found it or who said it):


Choose your love
Love your choice!



image from here






Marriage:
Watch and Learn
                           
- the best marriage partners regard their marriages as priceless.
- faith in the Lord Jesus Christ is the foundation of happy eternal marriages.
- repentance and humility build happy marriages.
- terrific marriages are completely respectful, transparent, and loyal.
- successful couples love each other with complete devotion.
Marriage is a gift from God to us; the quality of our marriages is a gift from us to Him.






image from here

The ultimate end of all activity in the Church is that a man and his wife and their children can be happy at home and that the family can continue through eternity. All Christian doctrine is formulated to protect the individual, the home, and the family.




SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...