Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Favor/Gift Ideas

I don't remember where I learned about this little poem, but this is a card I created and attached to a container of m&ms many years ago to give to my family.  This card has been stored in my paper files ever since then.  I still think the message is cute!   (Someone must have shared it with me first.)



---

Cookie dough:
Here’s a little extra “dough” for Christmas 
or
"Everyone needs a little extra "Dough" for Christmas!!"

---
Measuring cups/spoons:
Wishing you joy beyond measure!
---

Nuts:
We're nuts about you!
---

Soup or soup mix:
Wishing you a "souper" holiday.

---

Here are several fun ideas from love the day :









and muffin


and twiz


and sprinkling


---

This idea comes from here

---



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...