Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Kindness Hugs


Today is A Grateful Heart Thursday, where I share one positive thing that happened this week - a happy thing, a kind thing, a tender mercy, a small and simple something that happened, bringing a smile to my face and to my heart, helping me to recognize the hand of the Lord in every minute of my life. Sometimes it's hard to limit my post to just one, but just one is my goal.

 
There have been so many kindness shown to us this past week that it's hard to limit to just one.  So I will not attempt to limit to one specific kindness, but instead I will just say how grateful I am for all the kindnesses shown to us and other members of our family this past couple weeks.

This one mention of kindnesses includes cards, words, foods, and deeds, all kindnesses that have touched our hearts and made us smile as we travel though these tough times. 
These kindnesses are like warm hugs that help us feel loved. 
These kindnesses are surely inspired by a loving Father in Heaven who loves each and every one of us - those of us receiving the kindness and those giving them, because in every case of a kindness performed, both are blessed.
KINDNESS  HUGS Photo:  This Photo was uploaded by jiminycricket46. Find other KINDNESS  HUGS pictures and photos or upload your own with Photobucket free...
I know I've used this image before (here), but it is just so perfect for what I need.

Kindness Hugs to Everyone!
We are grateful for those sent our way!  They are touching our hearts with great force.

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...