Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, October 26, 2013

A Lovely Tier and A Lovely Site

I found this lovely idea
 
 
 
 
 
and it led me to a new site that is different than many others I've seen. The Graphics Fairy has some wonderful ideas and some clip art and prints that can be freely used.
 
 
Botanical Almond Flower Print
 
..
 
 
 
..
 
 
 
..
 
She also has some great DIY Tutorials
 
 
Make Painted Doily Plates
 
 
I can't show everything she has, so go ahead and check it out! 
You just might get smitten!
 
 
 
 
 

It's definitely a place I'd like to remember when I'm in a creating mood and have some creating time.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...