Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Fun Stuff


Happy Summer!

Oh what do you do in the summer time?

Paint cute stone creatures like these from a Woman's Day 7/18/89 magazine ...

 
or from the same magazine, comes this idea of a rock mosaic ...


or this idea of a leaf fan ...


---

I don't know where this comes from, but can see that it is from the year 1999. I have seen others like it online, but wanted to save the look here, especially since I had in on paper.

---

Another twig project is this basket.  This project was saved from a Woman's Day 7/18/89 magazine.


---

Use twigs to help create a Charm Bag like these seen in a July/August 2006 Family Fun magazine.
It looks like a fun craft for young girls.


---

More nature crafts include these adorable creatures from a Family Fun June/July 2012 magazine.


---

Pool Noodles can be used for some fun out of the pool as seen in these next two images

this is from a Family Fun magazine July/August 2006


and this is from a Family Fun magazine July/August 2007



Have some Fun!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...