Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Pretty Little Plate


... I happened across this cute little plate in a thriftin' moment during our last trip to town ...
Simple and pretty!
 
 
 
 
It makes me smile!
The price tag was only $1.00 so it now rests on a shelf in my home.
It's almost as old as I am - but I still have it beat!


 
 
I have it beat in age, but it has me beat in condition. ;)
But then, if it were as old as I am, maybe it wouldn't be in such excellent condition either!
 
(Like a year is gonna make the difference!)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...