Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, April 26, 2013

An Ocean of Balloons - A Party Look!

Are you getting anxious to get in the water?  Just wanna do some fishing?
Summer is on it's way, but maybe you don't have to wait for summer to do a bit of jumping around in the pond.
 
Under the Sea,
In a Fish Tank, or
Down by the Pond
- either way, this looks like a fun and cute water replacement.
I saved this look from a magazine ..., yes, years ago ..., because I thought it was a fun look.
 
 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...