Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Use Up ALL Of The Toothpaste!

Stuff I'm lovin'

is a theme that I will focus on all of this lovin' month.

First up today is
one of my favorite things
 since it's the first day of the month, and that's what I decided to post about each first day of the month this year.
 
I'm lovin' this toothpaste tube flattener (is that a word)
I don't really know what it's called. 
...
Okay, I took a minute to google it and found it to be called a "squeezer" not "flattener".


I found them a couple years ago as I was shopping at Walmart - in the grocery isle in random places.  I thought I'd spend a couple dollars to find out if they work ..., and they do!

I guess I have two in one favorites today, cause I love this toothpaste too.
 
 
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...