Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ruffles


This look, seen at Gypsy Purple Home, is such a lovely look and color scheme.
 
 
-----

more lovely colors and ruffles, on a pillowcase, from Knock Off Decor



-----
 
 Today ends the month of
 
 Stuff I'm lovin'

but really, every post I've made on this blog is stuff I'm lovin', so it's not really the end ..., there will be more ...

I'd love to hear about the stuff you're lovin'.

WHADDAYALUV?

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...