Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, February 22, 2013

How to Eat a Cupcake!

How to eat a cupcake?  Really?
 
silly huh!

My sister taught us how to eat a cupcake when we visited my parents a few weeks ago.  Now, we share it with you.

It's as easy as 1 ... 2 ... 3
 
1. Twist off the bottom half of the cupcake
2. Place the bottom half on top of the icing
3. EAT (like a sandwich)
Enjoy!
It works with all cupcakes ...
I'm not really a cupcake fan because they seem to be a bit dry - I'm a middle kinda gal, because they are so much more moist.

Unless I'm making it up in my mind, it tastes a bit different. Maybe because there is icing in every bite this way - no dry bottom to eat without the icing.
 
 Try it sometime!
I'm curious to know what you think!

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...