Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Backdrops, Curtains, and Canopies

 
Stuff I'm lovin'
 
 
I love this backdrop from Brooklyn Bride

bride and groom at the ace

---

This is a great look too - love lights!  From Girly Wedding
There are several other backdrop looks at this site - check it out!



---

One more with lights, behind sheer fabric - love this look.  From Meridian Bride

Pinned Image

---

I love this porch with the curtains blowing in the breeze.  We have wind ...,  quite often, which would make it almost impossible to do here.  Maybe a stronger fabric or drop cloth would work better for this area, and it would certainly have to be tied down or removed when not in use.  From Restore Interiors.

Farm house

 ---

Here is one made with drop cloth. From Pinterest

Pinned Image
 
 ---

Here are some cute canopies for the kids ..., imagine the fun they would have in these hideaways
from Family Fun June/July 2009 Magazine



And from the late spring 2013 Pottery Barn Kids catalog we find these adorable kids canopies - well it's one canopy and they sell the clip ons to help create your own look.



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...