Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Backdrops, Curtains, and Canopies

Stuff I'm lovin'
I love this backdrop from Brooklyn Bride




---

This is a great look too - love lights!  From Girly Wedding
There are several other backdrop looks at this site - check it out!




---

I love this porch with the curtains blowing in the breeze.  We have wind ...,  quite often, which would make it almost impossible to do here.  Maybe a stronger fabric or drop cloth would work better for this area, and it would certainly have to be tied down or removed when not in use.  From Restore Interiors.




 ---

Here is one made with drop cloth. From Pinterest



 ---

Here are some cute canopies for the kids ..., imagine the fun they would have in these hideaways
from Family Fun June/July 2009 Magazine



And from the late spring 2013 Pottery Barn Kids catalog we find these adorable kids canopies - well it's one canopy and they sell the clip ons to help create your own look.



SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...