Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Menthol

It's Show and Tell Time!

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This in one of those things that I am grateful for because it really helps - when I have a cold it eases the pain.
 
Watkins Menthol Camphor Ointment
 
 
I have had this can of ointment for many years, and have used it whenever I have a cold and my nose is rubbed raw from blowing it so often.  I just rub a very small amount on the red areas (not inside though) and it makes a world of difference.  It just takes a touch, so it lasts a long time.  If you have to blow your nose right after you put it on, put some more on.  That means it's helping!
 
Tis the Season!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...