Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Autumn Chopped Salad

Not sure where I originally found this recipe because it's not a site I have on my reader, but I printed it from HERE and left it sitting in my stack of recipes to try. It stayed there for, well, more than several days.
 
We finally made this salad a couple nights ago and found it to be delicious!  However, we didn't pour the dressing over it - we allowed each to add their own.
 
 
We used some greenish (crunchy) pears (not yet soft & yellow) and found it to be quite enjoyable.


Thought we'd share the goodness!  Try it, you might like it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...