Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Washi Tape

I have been intrigued with washi tape for some time now.  I've purchased a few rolls when they were on a special, but haven't used them yet.  I'm waiting until the time is right I guess - I don't want to waste them.  

Michael, from Inspired by Charm, shares a few ideas.
After seeing those ideas I just might have to start a washi tape project - well, any of them but the pumpkins - those pumpkins really don't inspire me. 
-----

All You Need Is Love Events shares a few ideas too, like these cute tags.
-----

Maybe some cute tabs like these from JuBella would be helpful for school or office projects.
(This image has an extra look - another tag.)

-----
Some of the cutest things I've seen include this bunting and cute garland make from washi tape.
From Modern June - check out the other photos there too.
-----
Here is a way to store washi tape - from Ella Publishing Co.
-----
 Just found this place:
Downtown Tape
where it's sold for $1.99 a roll!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...