Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Backyard Bungalow and Indoor House

This has got to be one of the greatest garden rooms I've seen in a long time. This sweet children's bungalow is so inviting. They must not live in a windy area though, because it would all come crashing down and out of that lovely hide away here in this windy area. We'd really have to have a great wind break around it.

From The Handmade Home - the many photos here are so fun to look at.


~~~~~~~~~~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...