Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

A Colorfilled Party

This is a cute party with a little more color than the previous post.  I'm loving these bright and cheery colors right now
from Kara's Party Ideas

Look at the ribbon on that serving spoon, and the cake with those great colored crystals - made from rock candy on a string.

I love these straws, and the combined colors are so cute.

Pink take out boxes with charming tags and ribbons.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...