Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes ...

Hands to hold, arms to hug, feet and legs to walk and run ...
Our physical bodies are a pretty wonderful thing (even if they are not perfect) and I'm grateful for the working parts that I still have.

I am also grateful for canes, wheelchairs, prosthetic limbs and anything that helps repair and replace (at least partly) our opportunities and abilities. The things that help us be a bit more mobile are really a great invention and blessing.


Oh how time changes a body - but there is so much beauty in the young and the old! Each has a story all it's own. (Image from Pinterest)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...