Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Warm Up Your House

Warm your room with a sweater pillow.
How to's at Centsational Girl


Or a sweater pumpkin ... or two ....
This fall mantel is from The Country Chic Cottage



Warm up your entrance with a cotton wreath. From grdnbklyn.wordpress.com


Warm up the table. Notice the glass/vase on the table with a sock or sweater sleeve or something of the sort wrapped around it. So fun. From A thoughtful Place

I love a beautiful crackling fire in a fireplace. It's such a cozy way to warm up your home. The first is a cabin look from Standout Fireplace Designs and the second is the same site, with a beautiful white mantel.


Curl up by the fire with some comfy socks ... like Socky the Snowman from Sadie Priss
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...