Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pie Bar

It's certainly time for pies!

Fern and Feather



Camille Styles


The Bride's Cafe



Style Me Pretty

Bakerella


Borrowed & Bleu


Ruffled


Drizzle the Pie Pops with glaze or spoon glaze over the front and sprinkle with colored sugar. And they are so cute in a rectangle shape too.
Foodista


Scallop the edges and/ or tie a cute ribbon under the pie like seen here at Style Me Pretty


Pink Lemonade Pie at The Prepared Pantry (They also have a recipe for "Their Cousins" and show a Limeade Pie, but give other suggestions too.)


Remember Pies In A Jar DIY at Our Best Bites


(Can't find where I first found this, but I like the look and idea of it.)


Pumpkin Pie Snickerdoodle Bars Delishhh


The piano is the star of the event, showcasing the pies. Ruffled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...