Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 11, 2011

Beautiful Flowers

Beautiful Weddingbee


Deep and gorgeous color FOUND


I don't know where I first found this. I'll keep watching. It is very pretty.


Soft and pretty color. Style Me Pretty


Such a peaceful atmosphere created here at Celebrations at Home



This is Pretty. Style Me Pretty


I do love this look. It comes from a gorgeous wedding at Style Me Pretty


Instead of flowers try crystal or bead bouquets and corsages from
headpieceheaven.com Or, just add a few to your flowers.



Wire and Rock. Etsy


Wire and buttons from 210th Street Designs
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...