Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Jars Full

Green Wedding Shoes


Rainbow Cake at Babble This site has 14 other recipes for desserts in a jar. FUN!

Rainbow Cake at Running With Glitter


Not baked in the jar, but very cute and easy to create a look for any holiday or occasion. For Halloween


One favorite idea I saw a while back was Pie in a Jar. These are so cute!
DIY instructions with photos at Green Wedding Shoes



Pumpkin Pie HERE


Very Clever Indeed! Though Savory, not sweet, Love this idea too! Chili and cornbread in a jar at giver'slog


Recipe for Best Shortbread and Eggnog Pudding Trifles Sprinkle Bakes


Cheesecake in a jar. Recipe (and other suggested toppings) at I Am Baker


How about veggies and dip?

I tried it! The problem was that after the first bite you need more dip. It's harder to dip into a narrow mouth rim and keep the veggie in your fingertips. Keep a fork or spoon nearby and you'll be just fine!

Just before I published this post I found one more spot that has several more ideas for food in jars. I should have found it first to save me some time and work because she has several of the same things I showed. MORE ideas at Under the Table and Dreaming
I remembered seeing this photo of ice cream in jars on a wedding site a while back and thought it was a great idea, especially since they could sit on ice until someone wanted one. She shares this and so many more things to fill your jars.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...