Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Doors for Design

I have been collecting old doors for a few years now in hopes of creating an outdoor wall for a secret garden. While searching for wedding decor this last summer I found some awesome doors. Here is the Look for Doors.

Pretty Old Pink Door! MS Design Maven
 
--
And more pink doors. I LOVE THIS LOOK! We Heart It

--
So Beautiful! Doors / Gate flickriver

--

--
These door look a little burnt. I like the way they open the entrance area to the seating. Fencing or roping on each side would look awesome. Ruffled

--

--
Doors and Drapes Style Me Pretty

--
Yellow Door from Green Wedding Shoes

--

--
Turquoise and white wall Green Wedding Shoes

--
I chose to put this in with doors instead of with barns because of the single door that is used as a close backdrop and then the barn doors back stage. It is a simple yet effective look. Green Wedding Shoes

--
Doors really are exciting for some reason! Green Wedding Shoes

--
Chicken wire on the door, with photos and bottles of flowers hanging on it. Ruffled

--
Notice the DATE displayed on this door. Fun idea! 100 Layer Cake

--
Indoor door decor. LaurieAnna's
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...