Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Buttons and Beads

We Heart It


Pretty Touch Memories of a Butterfly (I saw several pretty bead curtains on this site.)


Nest Dreaming


Saw this on Pinterest ... a creative way to use old biscuit or cookie cutters.


Christmas Card HERE


Button Bouquet Jones Design Company


Pink Roses


I just happened across this pretty little thing one day and wished I had one exactly like it. (sometimes I do that!) Capture the Details


Button Tree Centerpiece Two Peas in a Bucket


Button Tree Bonkers about Buttons (And Buttons is what this blog does!)


Bead Tree Gardener's Supply Company


Button Invitations On To Baby


Button Bag (in great color) babble (There are other great button ideas at this site.)


Button Bracelets at milomade


Button Wall ... So much nicer than the gum wall at Pike's Market in Seattle, though that wall is pretty intriguing. Bijzonder MOOI


Simple Bead Heart (I found at a wedding somewhere...I can't find it now.)


Sweet Buttons! I Love This Look! This is an Etsy shop
Peppermint Candy Buttons

Or Chocolate


See more button ideas - just Search My Stuff Room for buttons.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...