Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, September 16, 2011

Veggies!

Summer is beginning to feel like it might just leave us and let Autumn take over. I'm sure it will still be awhile, but it is in sight.
I hope to get more out of my garden ... you know ... get my fill before they are gone. Especially love these Lemon Cucumbers! They are my favorite.



They are not usually bitter unless you let them get too old, then beware!



One good thing Autumn will bring from the garden is the winter squash. Mmmmmm! I do look forward to that.



I might have to pull a lazy chair out into the garden just to watch these things grow for awhile.

Not that easy. If I'm going to spend time in the garden it will be pulling weeds ... with no lazy chair in sight.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...