Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Look to the Future

 
"I look to the future
because that's where I'm going to spend the rest of my life."
 
- George Burns
 
 
--
 
 
 
 
image is a card I made for my girls
 
 
 
“I do not want to go back to the past; I want to go back to the past way of facing the future.”
 
- Quote from Ronald Reagan
found in message given by L. Tom Perry, The Past Way of Facing the Future
 
 
 
--
 
 
"Be of good cheer.
The future is as bright as your faith."
 
President Thomas S. Monson, Be of Good Cheer
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...