Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Advents

 
Is it too early to think about Christmas?
I don't want to skip Thanksgiving, but it might take some time to collect the pieces to create this, so I'm posting it now.
 
A wonderful Christmas Countdown from here
 
 
 
Here is another advent calendar idea from here
 
Advent Pocket Calendar
 
 
This second one would be cute with fall colors to count down to Halloween, or with birthday or celebration colors to count down to birthdays ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...