Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, April 12, 2013

Where is Your Happy Place?

Find your happy place and get lost there!

I like this sign that reads  HAPPY PLACE

... on the porch, in the library, bedroom ...,  where ever your happy place is.

from House of Turquoise



another look from Teal and Lime

01-


Where is your happy place?

When I thought of where my happy place might be, my very first thought was "with my hubby, wherever that might be" -  is that a place?  Can I use that?  It's certainly true!

Maybe my sign should sit on my husbands office desk or night stand and read


image from here


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
it would certainly be true!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...