Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Garland

I thought I was done with my spring and Easter decor, but I added a bit bit more spring color to the room by putting garland on back of our bench.

My color selection was determined by the color of leftover pre-cut strips of fabric we had used in a previous craft (here).  I couldn't cut more strips if I already had some small pieces to use, so here it is.  It does add some fun color to the room, even though it still has some dark/brown color to it.  I am happy with it, especially since I used only what I had - this cost me no money, just time - about an hour.


and a little closer up


(FYI - after seeing my photo, I went and sagged my garland just a little more, and it looks better, but no time for another photo.  Just had to share that bit of info.)

---

I hesitate to show it, but this was my inspiration - found here - it's lovely isnt' it! So nice and cheery!
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...