Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Elf on a Shelf

Just found this Elf on a Shelf party idea at a blog I love - Kara's Party Ideas.  She shares great ideas and where she finds them - this one was from HERE
 
 
I can imagine that each year it would get harder to find new ways to hide or display your elf each  day, but it's still such a fun idea.  Starting out with a party sounds awesome - and this looks like a cute one.  This party is a bit different than the party on my previous Elf on a Shelf post with ideas.

Another idea - (maybe this idea is found some where else, I mean really, why do I think I'd be the first to think of it, but I did just think of it without seeing it anywhere and wanted to write it down, so here it is ) -
Put your elf inside the advent calendar's first day box (like here), envelope (that could be clipped to something like this here), or whatever you use (like here). With a note welcoming him for the season.
If it isn't big enough to hold an elf, place a note inside telling where to find your elf.

Other advent days could also include a note where to find him if he is not easily visible - like if he is hidden in a bread drawer or trunk or inside a vase that he might have accidentally fallen into while trying to climb around.

 
I just might have to do Elf on a Shelf for my grandkids (they don't come every day, but often enough that it could be fun to do).   Hmmm ... Thinking ... 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...