Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, October 26, 2012

Paper Mate Clicker Pencil

It's Show and Tell Time!

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This in one of those things that I am grateful for because it makes writing a whole lot more enjoyable.

Depending upon what the need is, sometimes an old fashioned pencil is the best way to go, but I always love a sharp point.  The dulled led is just too hard on me - I'm a bit OCD that way - if I don't have a sharp point then I just can't use it.  I'm shivering as I write this ;).  I do have a pretty good stash of regular no.2 pencils - for when I need to share with students in a class.  They come in so many great colors and designs now - it's awesome.


My all time favorite pencil is this Paper Mate clicker pencil.  I have a few of these too.


They come in several colors and a couple different led sizes ...


  My favorite is no.5 - I don't do 7 because it's too much like that dull pencil led that drives me crazy. It's one of those scratching on the chalkboard kinda things. euh! - is that how you spell that sound? ewe is pronounced like you, so???   maybe it's oooo! or eooo! since it's pronounce more like in moo???

Okay - enough of that!

Have a great day!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...