Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ric Rac Flowers



It was fun to see this from The Crafting Chicks



because of these ... from hubby's parents estate.




The colors weren't what I wanted, and the plastic greenery they were in (not shown) was not very appealing anymore, but I just couldn't toss them out.  So I removed the greenery and left these flowers sitting for ... who knows what or when.  Somebody went to a lot of work ... I wish I knew who!
I wondered if I would some day take one apart to find out how to make them.  I wondered if I'd use them in some fall decor.  I haven't decided yet, but options are still open.

...
 
More ric rac flowers - tutorial at Oh for Sweetness Sake



 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...