Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, July 21, 2012

White and Turquoise Living / Decor by Color

This look intrigues me.  I love the simple lines, the outdoor dining area under a shady tree surrounded by three walls - cool white walls with the beautiful turquoise color doors - it looks like a great escape. 
This look comes from 79ideas

--
I've been checking out 79ideas for several weeks now.  I looked at it, created the above portion of this post, and then went to the next blogs I read and somewhere (I don't even remember where) I found House of Turquoise on a bloglist.  I thought it a bit ironic though that I would find it on the same day.  It seems to fit though.
 House of Turquoise blogs about things turquoise - easy as that - so I saw more lovely turquoise decor.
She even has a shop - Everything Turquoise 
Lovin' that color!
Speaking of color, she also has other blogs - Decor by Color
where she searches the web for items of color - "the products you want in the colors you love"

--

Um! I thought my post on Turquoise was done ... but then ....
Okay, the same day still, after saving my turquoise post, I found another site with turquoise color - - - somethings going on here.  I'm just going thru my Reader and coming up with all this on one day.  Kinda freakin' me out a bit - what am I missing?  I didn't get any memo to blog about turquoise ... oh no! ... but I am now bloggin about turquoise ... wow! ... my head is spinning!
 Pink Wallpaper got the memo about the Turquoise posts and put up some great looks ...


--
Okay, now I plan on ending this post right here ..., but ...,  if I get reading more and find more turquoise I am really going to be wondering what is going on.   Don't worry ... I'll return and this post will continue if I find more, but if not, assume that I'm back to normal and the turquoise thing is over.  Lovely while it lasted, but over!

--

Guess What?  Are these doors from Roadkill Rescue turquoise?


--

I still haven't found a memo!
I've only got a couple more blogs, so I could be ending here ?!?!?!?!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...