Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Odds and Ends, This and Thats

I don't use, or haven't used, numbers at tables, but I do like the look of these Framed Numbers from Between Naps on the Porch.   Maybe I'll find another reason to use a number display like this.

A fun set of frames from Green Wedding Shoes


This standing letter looks wonderful, and the idea of putting your marriage license on it is a great look for your wedding reception decor and then the home. Found on Pinterest.

Simple and appealing. From Green Wedding Shoes

Fun Beach Balls in the air from Elizabeth Anne Designs

Favor bags with a tag sewn in ... from Green Wedding Shoes
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...