Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Mission Farewell Lunch Party

The Look!
The Serving Area -


We served Nachos!  Guests brought desserts ... delicious deserts!  The drink was cold water served in bottles I had purchased a year ago (somewhere from an online store), some with lemon slices.
We enjoyed the company!  (I think we had 43 people come.)
Thanks to our family and friends for joining us on this special occassion!


The Tables -
I stacked two small pieces of luggage from Amazon and The Land of Nod on the center of each table.  I collected old ties we had stuck away in the closets and made some paper flags for each table with sayings on them.  Added mints and Jelly Bellies for a finishing touch and guest pleaser - I think it worked because all but on of the bowls was empty.


An Extra -
At the last minute I created a poster using a map of Nevada, a map tie (I found searching online again) and other paper and items I had in my scrapbook and crafting supplies.  I put out a couple pieces of paper for guests to sign if they desired.


Congratulations to our son - heading to the MTC
27 June 2012!
Nevada Reno Mission



SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...