Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Thoughts

Here is something I found a few days ago and thought it was a good thought. I saw it on Inspired by Charm.  The author of that blog, Michael, found it from a book he was reading, and he gives the name of that book. Click here to see his post if you'd like.
"Our life is what our thoughts make it. ... If we think happy thoughts, we will be happy. If we think miserable thoughts, we will be miserable. If we think fear thoughts we will be fearful. If we think failure, we will certainly fail. ... you are not what you think you are, but what you THINK, you are."

There is another quote he gives ... here it is:

"...I am advocating that we assume a positive attitude instead of a negative attitude. In other words, we need to be CONCERNED about our problems, not worried. ... Concern means realizing what the problems are and calmly taking steps to meet them. Worrying means going around in maddening, futile circles. A man can be concerned about his serious problems and still walk with his chin up and a carnation in his buttonhole."

Something to Think About!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...